Thursday, August 25, 2011

Is she anything like Michelle?


On my last trip to Portland I was visting with Michelle and her family and Luke asked me: "Is Jo like Michelle was when she was little?" I am not sure what I said but I have been thinking about this over the last couple of weeks. When Michelle was young I spent a lot of time with her. She would come to Granny's house just to hang out, swim in the little pool, and anything else we could think of. One main similarity is that Granny and I loved just watching Michelle being Michelle. I have noticed on my visits that Poppa and Grammy also love to watch Jo and the simple silly things that she does.



















It is clear that both these little girls are the apple of their mother's eyes. They both seem to like to cuddle and give lots of kisses and hugs.









Granny would do her nails every day and Michelle like to have her nails done as well. You can see in this picture that Granny finds something funny.





Michelle liked to look at pictures of herself. Before the iphone days we kept pictures in a photo album.















Michelle loved to look at books. She was not picky on who should read the books to her whoever was available would be drafted for the task.


I think that Jo is like Michelle was when she was young. Only time will tell if Johonna will be the wonderful mother, wife, and all around great gal that her mother is!!


1 comment:

Michelle & Luke said...

oh i love this blog!!! I will need to find some pics of jo doing those things- she loves them all as well- especially looking at pics of herslef, and i looove those pics of me & her & the one of me & my mom. love you so much aunt laurie! i feel like a celebrity having a blog all about me :)