Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So Does She Look Like Anyone On the Ellis Side?

Recently Michelle posted this picture of Johonna. This started me wondering if our little Johonna looks like any of her Ellis relatives. Check out the pictures below.





Jessica age 2, Sean age 1 1/2 , Great Grandad Ellis holding Grammy and Uncle Eric, Sara












Meagan age 2, Aunt Laurie and Brianna, Trisha age 2















Mom, Michelle age 2 Uncle Jack age 2 1/2 and Aunt Ashley age 2



































































What do you think?

4 comments:

Michelle & Luke said...

wow! i loved that post- i think she looks like me...but also some of luke's side! and i see granny in her too- her little pudgy hands with dainty pointy finger tips- and her little ankles make me think of granny too. i love you aunt laurie!

Kate & Matt Heihn said...

This is a great post! I am Luke's sister, so I always try to figure who she looks like on our side - but I can really see a resemblance on the Ellis side! But I do think she looks a lot like Michelle, especially in that picture!

Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianna said...

It's kind of funny, because I think Sara looks more like the Stephens kids than me or Jessica-- I mean, we're still clearly sisters, but the resemblance Sara has to the Stephens kids is more obvious- especially Michelle. (And then Sara and Michelle look so much like Karen, who looks like Granny. All have the same round face, chin, and eye shape.) It's not as visible in the baby pictures as I think it is now, but it's still there.