Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Update on my student Matt

This morning we got a call from Matt's mother. The last CAT Scan showed that Matt's brain is swelling. They were going to do an MRI this afternoon and if the swelling is bad enough then they will do surgey to relieve the swelling.

When this news came across the PA system I had the middle school students in my room. They all looked so worried when they heard the word surgey. I tried my best to let them know that the doctors know what they are doing.

Please continue to say your prayers for Matt and his family.

2 comments:

Michelle & Luke said...

oh no! I just got caught up on your blog- matt is definitely in my prayers--- poor guy- i don't understand either :( praying for you, the staff, his family & classmates too.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...Praying for all of you, how scary. Keep us posted, love you lots.