Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Who would think to put their foot behind their head?

To start with I do not think I have ever tried to put my foot behind my head. In looking through some old photos I came across this picture of Michelle.
Now I noticed in Michelle's blog that there was not a picture of her trying the foot behind the head task. So I offer this as proof that at one time she did try but failed. Maybe it is a family trait that my nephew Chris has. In all the famiy pictures that I have come across I do not have any other of my neices or nephews trying this amazing task. Or is that our family never really thought about trying!


Congrts Chris your are truly amazing in many ways! Love ya all

2 comments:

Michelle & Luke said...

oh my gosh. ok, gotta update my blog with that now! look- i was wearing cloth diapers before it was cool!

Unknown said...

She's just not that bendy! HA!